Monday, March 31, 2008

Appearence/Impression

I remember my boarding school days.I had a friend named Monty.He was the most energetic idiot i have ever seen.His father used to be a rich businessman.But Monty never looked like a son of a wealthy father.He was the dirtiest among us & always wears the worst clothes.
Appearances can be deceiving & you might end up creating wrong impression on the minds of others.Everyone including our hostel warden always believed that Monty is a wretched guy from a poor family. & Monty lived up to the faith,when he got failed in the final exam,before passing out.
I met my warden,couple of years after passing out from my school.He told me,'you know,i heard from someone that Monty is selling coconuts now a days.'
His gestures suggested like Monty is selling coconut on the roadside.
Last heard,Monty was taking care of father's business.Actually his father had a big coconut firmland,& they used to supply coconut all over orissa.

No comments: