Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lets sell the kidney

I remember my engineering days.During Exam period,at midnight,me & my friends used to go to the nearby railway station for having tea.One night,when me & my friend were going to the railway station in a bike,a young kid asked for lift.He had missed his last bus.We gave him lift,& ask him to sit in the middle.
In the midway,my friend told me'I have contacted the person in the medical,he needed the kidney tonight.Why not sell this kid's kidney'.
I said,'yeh,sure.We can make 5 lacs easily.'
By that time,the kid got very nervous & started crying.
My friend stopped the bike in front of the raiway station & asked the kid to get down.He said we were just joking,& advised him not to ask for lift from strangers.

2 comments:

Pratap Naik said...

really nice story !!!

Unknown said...

u fkin wankers
u made that poor little kid miserable but nice at end!!